I meet people all the time who battle fearful uncertainty about the future, spiritual ambiguity, and insecurity about their relationship with God. This is NOT a pleasant way to live your life!
This morning during my time of “coffee with the Lord” I read a wonderful passage of Scripture dominated by the phrase “that you may know!” Apostle John, inspired by the Holy Spirit, assured his audience (and us) that there are some things we can know! He said…
1. We can know we have eternal life!
2. We can know God hears and answers our prayers!
3. We can know victory over sin and Satan!
4. We can know that we belong to God!
5. We can know “the truth” as it is to be found in Jesus Christ!
His message is found in 1 John 5:13-21 in your Bible! Why not get your Bible, find the passage, and read it for yourself! If you believe what Apostle John says it will drive the uncertainty, ambiguity, and insecurity from your life!