Think about it… “GOD’S GLORIOUS RICHES”!!!
This was Apostle Paul’s prayer…
“I pray that OUT OF HIS GLORIOUS RICHES he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him WHO IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY MORE THAN ALL WE ASK OR IMAGINE, ACCORDING TO HIS POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” (Ephesians 3:14–21 NIV)
Let me tell you… “HIS GLORIOUS RICHES” would make the accumulated wealth of all the nations in the world look like abject squalor and poverty! “HIS GLORIOUS RICHES” are abundantly adequate to meet all your deepest needs…
- All the inner strength you need to face all that life brings!
- The consciousness of God’s presence dwelling in your life every day!
- A deep and growing awareness of God’s absolutely incredible love for you!
- The knowledge that God’s “fullness” is completely adequate to meet your deepest needs!
- God’s ability to do even more than you can ask or imagine through His power at work within us!
Paul knew this to be true – he had experienced it personally! In fact, Paul gave this personal assurance in another place was… “MY GOD will meet ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY by Christ Jesus!” (Philippians 4.19)
I’m blown away by His complete adequacy today… Just enjoying reflecting on the significance of “His glorious riches” today!!