Everyone seems to have an opinion…
- Those on the “right” – those on the “left”
- The “conservatives” – the “liberals”
- The younger generation – the aged
- Those with “formal education” – those with “life education”
- Religious – irreligious
- Women – men
- Those of “color” – those “without it”
- Etc! – Etc!
Who to believe? Who has “wisdom” – where is understanding to be found?
How’s this for an answer?…
“Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day.
“Your commandment makes me wiser than MY ENEMIES, for it is ever with me.
“I have more understanding than all MY TEACHERS, for your testimonies are my meditation.
“I understand more than THE AGED, for I keep your precepts.
“THROUGH YOUR PRECEPTS I GET UNDERSTANDING; therefore I hate every false way.
“YOUR WORD IS A LAMP TO MY FEET AND A LIGHT TO MY PATH.”
(From Psalm 119:97–105 ESV)
Don’t know about you, but I’ve decided I’m going to embrace, believe, and live by the reliable truth of God’s Word – the Bible – in this world of differing opinions!