In a “me first world” I think it’s wise to remember what Apostle Paul taught us…
- Don’t quarrel over your personal opinions.
- Don’t argue over your personal scruples.
- Some things are just between a particular person and the Lord.
- But keep in mind that your personal decisions and practices influence and impact the lives of others, positively or negatively…
- And bottom line… Each of us will give an account of himself or herself to God!
Hey, it’s in the Bible! … Romans 14:1-12 Read it for yourself!