INTRODUCING THE NEW FACE OF THE NECESSARY FOOD BIBLE READING PLAN
Digital Delivery on Your Favorite Device
…Through the Faithlife Bible Study App or the Logos Bible Study program
Now, thanks to the help of my grandson, Noah Dresselhaus…
-You can access the reading plan digitally on all of your devices, phone, tablet, laptop, or computer via the Faithlife Bible Study App (or the (Logos Bible Study program).
– Seamless app integration
– With periodic In-text commentary from Dr. Bartel
- If you are interested in joining this plan, email me at email@example.com with the email address you would like your invitation to be received at.
- For best results, use a laptop or computer for the setup process.
- Once you have received the invitation email, click “Join Group”.
- Click “Create Account” and follow the instructions to create your account.
- Once you have created the account, it should redirect you to faithlife.com. Navigate if you have not done so already to the Necessary Food Bible Reading Group.
- Click “Connect” on the Necessary Food Bible Reading Plan.
|iOS App (iPhone, iPad)||Android App (Other phone or tablet)||Web-based/no app (Laptop or Computer)|
|Lexham English Bible||✓||✓||✓|
|English Standard Version||✖||✖||✓|
|New International Version||✖||✖||✓|
|New King James Version||✖||✖||✓|
Note: If you would like the app integration, the Lexham Bible is the only option. All other versions are available in the web-based study bible.
How to Access the Plan (For App Users) :
- To download the app (Skip these steps for web-based users) search in the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) “Faithlife Study Bible”. An app with this icon should appear:
- Now that you have downloaded the app, login using the Faithlife account you created in the beginning of these instructions.
- On the bottom-right corner, click on the icon with three bars.
- Under “Library,” select group readings. The plan in the Lexham Version should appear.
For Web-based users, here is how to change the reading to your preferred Bible version:
- Go to: https://bible.faithlife.com/library
- Under Resources (left-hand side of the screen), locate your preferred version.
- Hovering your mouse over that version, a bubble will appear to the left of the version.
- Click on that bubble and that is now your preferred version. Every time you open up the day’s reading, it will open up in that version.
How to Access the Plan (For Web-Based Users):
- You can click on the passage for today’s reading on the group page on https://faithlife.com/necessary-food-bible-reading-group/activity.
How to Read the Plan on the Web:
Once you have navigated to the day’s readings (instructions found above), read the first passage until you see “Keep Reading ______”. Click on the reference to continue to the next passage. Continue to click the “Keep Reading” references. At the end of the last reading for the day, instead of saying “Keep Reading”, it will say “Mark as Done”. Selecting this will check-off the day’s reading so that tomorrow you will see the correct reading.
For a free pdf copy of the Bible reading plan… message me – “LeRoy R. Bartel” with your request (via Messenger) and include your preferred e-mail address.